background

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello, world!

If you're anything like me, you see things at the store, online, or in other people's homes and you say "I can do that," and well, you probably can. But if you're REALLY like me, you probably never get around to doing any of it.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Ready? Okay, here it is...

I have this really nasty habit of good intentions - the good intentions to do something awesome, but usually not the follow-through to actually do it. I even go out and get the supplies, or scrounge through my own stash of stuff and find all the materials I need for a project. But that's about as far as I get a lot of the time. I have many things organized by projects and that's how they sit. Untouched piles of supplies waiting to get put to use.

So really 'Lemons' is a way of challenging myself to get things done. Hopefully I can post something new once a week. I have lot of things just waiting to get done and forcing myself to blog about them might be the push I need to actually do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment