background

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day Cresents

Hey all!

The hubs and I actually celebrated Valentine's Day by going out for a wonderful lunch on Friday, because an overcrowded restaurant or movie theater is not my idea of a good date. But even though we weren't celebrating, I did attempt some heart-shaped crescent rolls for dinner on V-Day. Unfortunately, they were more heart shaped before they were baked, but it was worth a shot.

I just unrolled the crescent rolls, and sprinkled with a little garlic salt and "pizza" mix shredded cheese, then rolled over the long corners of the triangle to create the heart. I baked according to the package instructions.







Even though these didn't turn out quite how I planned, I totally love experimenting with crescent roll recipes, don't you? In hindsight, I probably should have just used a heart shaped cookie cutter or something. Check out my cute little muffin pan calzones that I posted a while back, or browse Pinterest for infinite ideas! I keep these little bad boys in the fridge at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment