background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Initial Suggestions

I picked up these cute little cabinet knobs on clearance at Hobby Lobby the other day for a whopping 82 cents a piece. Big spender, here.



I grabbed one for the first initial of each member of the family and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with them.

I thought about a wall rack where we could hang little things for each person (purses, small bags, reminders, etc) to have by the door, but perhaps there is a better idea floating out there in your heads. Any suggestions?

I might have to go back and see if they have enough to spell out our whole last name, too. For less than a buck each, I think I can come up with some thrifty and cute things to do with them.

To see what I come up with for these little guys, and to keep up with my other postings, click "Join this Site" over in the right margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment