background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Restore

Yesterday morning, I noticed a sign for a new store in a shopping center I was driving by. We are getting a Habitat for Humanity ReStore! I have never been to one, but my dad tells me there are all kinds of deals to be had on building supplies and home goods. From what I understand, it's basically a thrift store/resale shop for the aforementioned type of wares.

I am SO EXCITED. I'll be there on opening day. Not that I particularly need anything, but I'm sure I will find something fabulous! And then I'll share tell you all about it here.

The Habitat store is a great idea on so many levels. They provide jobs, keep one man's trash out of the dump, and raise money for more Habitat projects. Check out their website to see if there's a store near you.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this store...I bet you will find some great deals. I'm glad I found your blog and I am now follower via GFC. I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected...Lori (Think about getting the new Linky tool since GFC is going away tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I will definitely follow you back. I am working on Linky tool as we speak, so stay posted for that later today!

    ReplyDelete